Here’s a few goals I am looking to achieve during English 4:
As a reader, I expect to…
- Read a variety of books from different genres and authors.
- Meet the reading challenge amount each time (example: 800 pages in October).
- Read books that I wouldn’t normally read.
- Read books that are enjoyable yet challenging.
- Read not only assigned books but also ones of my own choosing in my free time.
As a writer, I expect to…
- Practice writing multiple genres.
- Work with genres that I haven’t written before.
- Improve my editing and revision skills.
- Write papers with more critical thought than I currently do.
- Improve in all aspects of my writing including grammar, word choice, description, etc.